It’s been a month since I’ve been living in Jaco Beach, Costa Rica and wanted to write a nice long update about my adventures so far. But with so much footage and video work I’ve been doing lately, I thought it would be a better idea to complement my thoughts with visuals so you can see for yourself the beauty that is Costa Rica. In my pursuit of happiness, this is my journey to pura vida. Enjoy!
- @timcourtney Was a truly blessed day of sun yesterday! Can't see any other way to celebrate May 1st than a huge outdoor picnic :) 08:20:50 AM May 02, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to timcourtney ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Parachuters in #fælledparken for workers day. It's raining men! #copenhagen https://t.co/h6w1t7PL9L 11:06:56 AM May 01, 2013 from Vine - Make a Scene ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @Emeor Oh Emer, you're too kind! But hopefully soon.. ;) How are you though? Been awhile! 09:31:03 PM April 30, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to Emeor ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tags4 hour work week 2009 2010 about ambitious angie angie lim balance beautiful best friend blogs bubble busy Canada caribana chances communities confessions constructed reality costa rica del mar surf camp delmarsurfcamp edward hallowell elliot yamin entitlement existentialism family fear firsts food freedom fulfillment Generation Y giveabuck giving happiness jaco beach Life malaysia pura vida pursuit of happiness roadtopuravida surfing The Surf vacation
- One Day, We’ll Meet Again
- Hiring: Marketing in Costa Rica
- My Mandatory Surf Run to Nicaragua
- Hola From Costa Rica – My first video blog.
- Surf Lesson #3: The Washing Machine
- Surf Session #2: Right Board, Right Wave, Right Bikini
- Surf Session #1: Paddling, Watching, Breathing
- People Are Inherently Good
- Revelations as a Solo Traveler
- The lonely journey to happiness
- East Coast Canada Meets West Coast
- The Road Trip to Pura Vida
- Pop My Bubble, Set Me Free
- From DemoCamp to SurfCamp
- Goodbye Canada, Hola Costa Rica!