Parallel to the efforts of many broadcasting syndications, it is important that as an online entity of yourself – you are syndicated. I just spent the last four hours assessing all the various online and social assets of which I own to ensure that not only consistency with my naming convention “angielim” from each vanity URL but that when I have the opportunity to promote the other assets I own, I do. In this way, I am not losing out on the opportunity to drive traffic & eyeballs to other sites and properties in my scope. With the large array of social networks & communities in which we partake in everyday, it is important to update your activities within each to remain relevant. As such, think of the communities in which you frequent & best represent you, maintain those profiles & associate them as part of your portfolio of synicated assets that you promote predominantly.
- @timcourtney Was a truly blessed day of sun yesterday! Can't see any other way to celebrate May 1st than a huge outdoor picnic :) 08:20:50 AM May 02, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to timcourtney ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Parachuters in #fælledparken for workers day. It's raining men! #copenhagen https://t.co/h6w1t7PL9L 11:06:56 AM May 01, 2013 from Vine - Make a Scene ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @Emeor Oh Emer, you're too kind! But hopefully soon.. ;) How are you though? Been awhile! 09:31:03 PM April 30, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to Emeor ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tags4 hour work week 2009 2010 about ambitious angie angie lim balance beautiful best friend blogs bubble busy Canada caribana chances communities confessions constructed reality costa rica del mar surf camp delmarsurfcamp edward hallowell elliot yamin entitlement existentialism family fear firsts food freedom fulfillment Generation Y giveabuck giving happiness jaco beach Life malaysia pura vida pursuit of happiness roadtopuravida surfing The Surf vacation
- One Day, We’ll Meet Again
- Hiring: Marketing in Costa Rica
- My Mandatory Surf Run to Nicaragua
- Hola From Costa Rica – My first video blog.
- Surf Lesson #3: The Washing Machine
- Surf Session #2: Right Board, Right Wave, Right Bikini
- Surf Session #1: Paddling, Watching, Breathing
- People Are Inherently Good
- Revelations as a Solo Traveler
- The lonely journey to happiness
- East Coast Canada Meets West Coast
- The Road Trip to Pura Vida
- Pop My Bubble, Set Me Free
- From DemoCamp to SurfCamp
- Goodbye Canada, Hola Costa Rica!